Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekly Report......wk 5

We had a few interruptions this week, I had to take both vehicles on different days and have the oil changed. We had company two different days, unannounced during school hours which makes it hard to stay on schedule. I didn't get to do all that I wanted but we got most of our school done, except for the last lesson of history so we will have some reading to do tomorrow. IEW is still coming along well, we slowed way down with Apologia's General Science and reviewed a lot. Teaching Textbooks and Phonetic Zoo are continuing to be a blessing.

We didn't keep schedule to a *T* as we ran about 45 minutes behind each morning but I'm not that unpleased with that. We've gotten ALOT done here at home. We cleaned out our basement and still have about 1/4 more to go, the laundry is caught up and the rest of the house is right in line. It feels so good to have a clean home. I feel like we accomplish so much more in a neater environment. We've also added the chore of bring in the fire wood. I actually like doing that one.

I'm still LOVING MFW EXP-1850 and the studying of Thanksgiving has fallen at the perfect time.

Next week will slow down some too, we are volunteering at a home alone/feeding program all day on Wednesday. I do believe dh has the whole week off! And we will try to get back in the saddle again the week after.

No comments: