Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Learning to Count Blessings

Sometimes the lesson is to count your blessing when you can't see them. It's always hard to remember to see things through spiritual eyes. As most of you know I've had a rough couple of weeks. This weekend wasn't any easier.

We got more snow! That is a blessing I can see! I love the snow! But it was also my time and it really through me for a loop. I don't think there has been extra stress I just think I've been weak and haven't handled the stress as well as usual.

Then the lady that I had mentioned that I was purchasing the used MFW from hasn't contacted me. I've been praying fervently for her because it's like she just dropped off the face of the of the earth. That generally doesn't happen once you've exchanged weeks worth of e-mails and set prices on things.

Then I had another lady send me an e-mail that she had a kit that contained almost all of the consumables included which made it a much better deal because I wouldn't have to add to it to complete. If any of you have ever had to piece together a kit sometimes its easier to buy it done for you!

Some how though things have just fallen apart with this deal too. I'm heart broken. Sometimes it just seems like life throws more curve balls then I can handle. Even though I didn't want to admit it I needed to find these kits at half price.

Tonight in church our lesson was seeing things in the spiritual. How we get so caught up with things in the physical: jobs, money, family and the days ins and outs of things. So tonight I'm asking God, what is it Lord that You want me to do? Give me peace and provide. Forgive me where I fail You and strengthen me to handle things with love the way You would. Your word says whatever is bound on earth in Jesus' name is bound in Heaven and whatever is loosed on earth is loosed in Heaven. Father, I bind my flesh and anger and I loose Your gentle loving patience. Lead me and guide me. In Jesus name I pray.

They are calling for more snow Friday night. I can hardly believe it.

God has given me a budget. He'll meet it, one way or the other. He'll either send me the right family to sell to me half price or He'll provide for me to purchase new from My Father's World.

Listen to this song: The Lord just laid it on my heart. I know it'll take a few minutes but I promise you will not regret it. Close your eyes and seek Him. I'm going to seek Him.



No comments: