Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Oh my! I can't believe its 2010! We've had a nice long break over the holidays and I think it's ruined me! I have to laugh out loud at that. We will be getting back on schedule next week and I can't wait to get into the swing of things. I think the first week will be the toughest. Getting back on schedule. Um, that is going to be a toughie. I think even Tony has grown accustomed to staying up all hours of the night playing the new Wii and then sleeping in the next day.

Monday will be no fun for any of us but I can't wait just the same. I'll finish us up early and let Sky finish her *on her own* work in the evening as Heaven has a doctor's appointment. She is 14 weeks and we will get to hear the baby's heartbeat again.

Then on Wednesday my plans are to finish up school before noon and then go over to the college and take the Compass test. This is huge for me. I've been planning and talking about going back to school for like-well-absolutely forever. I'm hoping to be able to take all my first semester online. If things go as I've planned in my head, I'll only have to take one class in the summer but I'm trying not to think that far ahead. Often times things never go as planned and of course no plan can be made without seeing the results of my test. So, I'll talk more about that later.

I still have some cleaning and organizing to do before Monday, so I'll be busy busy.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you do have a wonderful Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Our Westmoreland School said...

Happy New Year :) I hope the appointment goes well. Isn't it exhilarating to hear their heart beat?

Jenileigh said...

Yes, hearing that heartbeat is exhilarating to say the least. Thanks for the kind words!