Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tony the Builder

(hee hee-instead of Bob the Builder!)

Heaven's father in law gave me a chalk board that was left behind in a house that he purchased a few years ago. I thought it was so sweet of him. I'd been wanting one for a while and the Lord blessed Kingdom Academy with one.

In our classroom I've simply ran out of room. All of my walls are full. I don't have an empty space to hang a chalk board so Tony offered to build me a rack for it to hang on. He has been such a handy man for me the past couple of weeks. Below are the pictures that I took as he went along. I didn't get the whole process but you'll get the idea.

This is on our back porch. He cut the pvc pipe with a handsaw.

This is the extra room-that use to be Heaven's bedroom. It's a work in progress so ignore the mess. Tony almost has the rack finished in this picture.

Look at the smile, I just love this man.

And here is the finished product. I think it looks fabulous!


Thank-you Tony, for all that you do for our family.

No comments: