Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This is My Father's World

We didn't finish MFW EXP-1850's last year. I think because we didn't complete it that I was discouraged with it. The past two days we've been doing the basics and I've been on the prowl hunting for something else for history, bible ect... but I've not been able to find anything that felt...well, right.

Today we picked up where we left off with MFW last year, and can I say "WOW", I'm amazed and I'm reminded of all the wonderful things we learned with MFW. It just *feels* right for us. We are going to ignore the fact that we aren't where we *could* be, stop beating ourselves up and enjoy where we are. We are going to finish MFW EXP-1850's before moving on to the 1850's-Modern Times this year with no guilt.

Once we'd finished our school work for the day I went to check my e-mail. I was simply amazed at the confirmation that God provided me and at the EXACT moment too. This is NO coincidence.

Watch this.....


Is God amazing or what? Everytime I tend to forget it He steps in and reminds me. I'm so thankful for that. I'm so thankful that we will be continuing on with My Father's World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! We serve an amazing God!! Have a fabulous school year! I'll be back to check on your progress -you are such an encourager! Blessings to you and your family!