Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Kingdom Academy Clock


This is a picture of my Christmas present from dear sweet husband Tony. Isn't it just beautiful?! He hand made this. He drew the design, then burned it into the wood. He stained the wood and finished it, purchased a clock kit, drilled the hole and hot glued the pieces on. Then he purchased the letters and painted them finally hot gluing those on also. I LOVE IT! I think it is so beautiful! I especially love the heart, hard work and time that he put into this. He would get up extra early on his workdays and on the weekends to work on this while I was sleeping. This was a huge sacrifice for him because he rises at 3:30 am during the week already and me, well I just can't imagine having to get up that early to begin with! He is a sweet special man. I love you baby!

3 comments:

momtofivekids said...

Wow! That is such a nice gift from your hubby! One year my hubby carved my initials (which are TLC) out of a large block of wood. It's always a blessing to get a homemade gift like that.
Blessings!

PS I'm adding your blog to my favorites!

Anonymous said...

That IS gorgeous!!!!!


(ps love your blog design!)

Jenileigh said...

Thanks ladies!