Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Birds Nests

Finally! It took me long enough to get to this project. It wasn't hard, it was actually pretty simple, and fun! It isn't really a fancy birds nests, I didn't do enough research on them to see that having jelly beans and maybe a peeps chick would have made them prettier, until after the fact! LOL! We had fun just the same. Here are some pictures of Meadow and her friend (who is also homeschooled) Christopher.

They were a little camera shy.




They enjoyed crumbling the Shredded Wheat



Look how hard they are concentrating







I think they had more fun eating them but I missed getting pictures of that.

Do you know what an owl pellet is? We are studying owl's and have just learned about how they eat and digest their food. I did not know what an owl pellet was. Now we all do. I can't wait until we have a few pellets to arrive in the mail so we can dissect them! I'll bet you can't wait to see the pictures!

No comments: