Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally

After all the mishaps, Christmas, visiting and business of the holiday season, we actually got a full days school in today! I was ever so grateful! Meadow wasn't very cooperative but in the end she gave in. Sky done wonderfully and my voice adjusted to the reading aloud. It just felt SO good to get school done. The girls didn't want to start back until next week but since we missed a week with my brother's accident I just didn't feel I could wait another week.

It was a good day!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I think you made a good decission to start up school! Even if the kids perhaps growned about it :)

Have a happy new year!

the voice of melody said...

I think after the Christmas break, we all look forward to our regular routine. Sorry you had some trouble with your voice, hope it's ok now. :)