Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weekly Report wk 10

I've been so busy lately that I just didn't have the time to do a weekly report. Last week we finished all of our work for MFW week 10. We had a couple of days off since Tony was out of work. One day was weather and the other day was that the work truck broke down.

Meadow has finished her Sing Spell Read and Write! She is ecstatic! We are ordering her a trophy to present her with for this accomplishment, I can't wait! I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Meadow is moving along in math, completing around a chapter each week. She has almost finished her spelling book and we will be moving into Primary Language Lessons soon. I'm very proud of her.

Sky is doing great too. She has finished the first module in her Apologia General Science and tested. This is one tough course for us and I'm so pleased that she has transitioned well with it. Teaching Textbooks continues to be one of the biggest blessings that our homeschool has come across for math. It is a perfect fit for our family and doesn't carry the high price tag that BJU dvds did. This is a math that we can afford!

I'll have to take some pictures of the lovely art history work that Sky is doing and share with you. I love that their notebooks are filling up after only a few months of school. It shows that we are accomplishing alot.

This week we are doing week 11. I'll report in soon! Happy homeschooling!

No comments: